Posted on: 05/10/2022
Whole school priorities 2021-2023
- Our school's curriculum intent is clearly constructed and ambitious for all children.
- Our school’s implementation of the curriculum is effective and consistent ensuring improved outcomes in all subjects.
- Leaders at all levels drive high expectations for all children and are skilled at evaluating the impact of their actions.
- Leaders and staff create a calm, orderly and positive community in the school and this is evident in the behaviours and attitudes of all children and all staff.
- Our school provides opportunities and support for all children to extend their personal development and physical and mental wellbeing.
- There is a safe and ambitious culture in which we refuse to accept barriers to achievement for all children.
Please see our School Improvement Plan