Aims & Values
Every child at Burhill will be inspired and equipped with the skills, knowledge and emotional resilience required for their future.
At Burhill School, all our children love learning and are inspired to know more and remember more. Children, staff, parents and governors work together to create a safe and supportive learning community where every child can thrive and achieve their very best. All children become confident and resilient to transition through the school and successfully to secondary school and beyond.
At Burhill Primary School, children:
- love learning and are inspired to know more and remember more;
- feel part of our community and are proud of our school;
- understand how to look after their physical and mental wellbeing;
- are able to develop healthy relationships;
- know what it feels like to be good at something;
- are confident and resilient to transition successfully to secondary school and beyond.