Aims & Values
Children at Burhill will be inspired and equipped with the skills, knowledge and emotional resilience required for their future. We endeavour as a school to achieve academic excellence.
- All children love learning new things, feel ready for the future and want to keep on learning more.
- All children know what it feels like to be good at something and have achieved their very best.
- All children develop the confidence and resilience to transition successfully to secondary school and beyond.
- All children understand how to look after physical and mental wellbeing.
- All children will develop positive relationships with others.
- All children will feel part of our community, be proud of our school and be inspired to make a difference.